The very way we learn is being re-invented.
How can we re-think the way we deliver and share knowledge, to incentivize continuous lifelong learning and preparation of the next generation for the jobs of the future? As the world changes, the demands set for the education sector evolve and require further reshaping and innovation of traditional methods of education. Blockchain can be used to deliver the next step towards enhancing academic services delivered to learners in areas such as gamification and incentivization, digital records, trainings, or funding of education.
- Government Entities
- Academic Institutions
- Research Agencies
The education sector is at the core of every country, providing the foundation for future generations. Decision makers need to keep up with the rapidly changing demands of the constantly evolving global marketplace. Blockchain is one technology that is increasingly having an impact on institutions that require clarity on the following questions:
- What is blockchain and how can it be applied to education?
- How may blockchain enhance student services and change the way they are delivered?
- How can we prepare our students for blockchain related jobs and develop the right skills and curriculum?
- How can we effectively research, test, and implement blockchain technology?
- How can academia engage with government and enterprise for effective triple helix collaboration in blockchain?
We support academic institutions in understanding how blockchain technology can enhance their services for administration and learners. In addition, we help frame curriculum and projects so that institutions can provide new digital services and a comprehensive knowledge base for learners to prepare them for future skills.
To learn more, see Our Services.