Oil and Gas
Blockchain has potential to enable efficiencies and digitalization across the value chain.
With recent volatility, there are opportunities in the oil and gas industry for adopting digital technologies for process and transaction simplification in areas such as supply chain, asset management, infrastructure maintenance and contracting. Blockchain technology has emerged as an innovation that can allow stakeholders - upstream, midstream, and downstream businesses - to reduce their processing costs.
- Government Entities
The Oil & Gas Industry is characterized by its complexity of structure, parties involved, processes and operations. When approaching innovation, industry leaders take a cautious approach with evaluating if the technology can bring added value to the business – same applies to blockchain technology.
- What can blockchain technology bring to the Oil & Gas Industry?
- How can our organization interact with blockchain and apply it to our daily operations?
- Can blockchain be the source of the efficiency of our exploration and production departments?
- How blockchain can support our organization in transactions and operational processes?
- Can blockchain bring higher level of automation in our business activities?
We help our clients to understand how to benefit from blockchain technology. With the use our dedicated industrial frameworks we support decision makers to outline optimal options to engage with innovation and plan for the business impact. Guiding thought the process of initial engagement with blockchain to its implementation to create highest added value for operations and business models.
To learn more, see Our Services.